Wastewater originating from the food and beverage industries is often easily biodegradable and non-toxic. But these production facilities often have other challenges:
- Seasonal production variations
- Cleaning cycles
- Periods of ramp-up and ramp down or temporary shut-down
- High levels of calcium or other scale inducing compounds
- Atypical solids composition (sticky solids)
- Strict effluent goals for brand protection
We design our MBBR technology for your specific needs. Whether that is a simple pre-treatment step prior to sewer discharge, or a more complex situation involving direct discharge, or some of the challenges mentioned above.
Examples of Food & Beverage industries using MBBR:
- Dry foods
- Poultry & Beef
- Milk, cheese and other dairies
- Potato and vegetable
- Soft drinks
AnoxKaldnes’ technologies are found in more than 1,200 treatment plants around the world. Contact us for references related to your specific needs.
Contact us if you have any questions about our solutions or can’t find the information you are looking for.