AnoxKaldnes brings well-designed solutions focused on Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) technology to municipalities all over the world.
AnoxKaldnes solutions help municipalities with well designed, cost-efficient solutions focused on Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) technology. Inspired by nature, we customize each design to minimize energy and footprint and ensure quality engineering that safeguards the surrounding environment.
Our municipal solutions can be applied for greenfield construction or for retrofitting of existing wastewater treatment plants.
MBBR technology can be used in wastewater applications where you need to remove the following compounds:
- Organic carbon
- Nitrogen (nitrification and/or denitrification)
Our wastewater treatment solutions bring advantages in energy savings, plant stability and treatment of emerging contaminants and are well suited to:
- Deammonification/anammox sidestream
- Deammonification/anammox mainstream
- Tertiary nitrification in wastewater
- Tertiary nitrification in drinking water
- Tertiary micropollutants removal
AnoxKaldnes MBBR technology gives you the following advantages:
- Smaller footprint compared to other biological systems
- Robust and stable in changing influent conditions
- Flexible to upstream and downstream processes
- Easily upgraded for future loads
- Low to no maintenance required
- Easy to retrofit into existing infrastructure
AnoxKaldnes' technologies are found in more than 1,200 treatment plants around the world. Contact us for references related to your specific needs.
Contact us if you have any questions about our solutions or can’t find the information you are looking for.